Here you’ll find examples of live-registration, sound design, recording, foley and other audio related projects.
- Audiophile also provides services like spatial recordings for the extra dimension during tours or audio-visual training/exercises. In this case an on location binaural recording for a 3D museum tour a client. This is a demo of a chapter on that tour. Listen on headphones for the best experience.
- Soundmix and stream provided by Audiophile in the service of Company Webcast in this case for DUO
- Internet Service Provider Unitymedia has a webseries called “Was? Das geht?” – which translates to “What? That works?”, and I was asked to record and do post for an episode during VidCon EU. (We possibly did have something to do with crashing the boat – maybe.)
The latest one is here:
- Trailer for the Short-Film “Headlines” by Thijs Montanus. Did the set/location-sound and post-production
- Current WIP: Boykee.
‘Boykee’ Official Trailer from Kinima on Vimeo.
- Did the whole nine yards for Safety by Liam Alexander Domonkos
The fun part there was recording the sound from inside the masks and boomy basements.
- Sound Design with triggered sounds for a game designed by Lyubomir Todorov.
- Sound Design and Foley for a Pixar animation
- Voice-acting a Kill Move for a game, Bas Rutten-style! Give life (and death) to both characters was a lot of fun.
- 30sec. Radio Jingle