Here you’ll find examples of live-registration, sound design, recording, foley and other audio related projects.
‘Sparsessie’ is a sonic exploration of my surroundings and objects in it. I’m amplifying things one would normally filter out like certain resonances or sounds. This results in quite a trip with musical elements seemingly popping out of nowhere. In short: it’s an ambient soundscape.
- Bamigo campaign for 2019
- Audiophile also provides services like spatial recordings for the extra dimension during tours or audio-visual training/exercises. In this case an on location binaural recording for a 3D museum tour a client. This is a demo of a chapter on that tour. Listen on headphones for the best experience.
- Soundmix and stream provided in the service of Company Webcast for DUO
- Internet Service Provider Unitymedia‘s webseries called “Was? Das geht?”
The latest one is here:
- Trailer for the Short-Film “Headlines” by Thijs Montanus. Did the set/location-sound and post-production
- Action short film: “Safety”
- Sound Design with triggered sounds for a game designed by Lyubomir Todorov.
- Sound Design and Foley for a Pixar animation
- Voice-acting a Kill Move for a game, Bas Rutten-style! Give life (and death) to both characters was a lot of fun.
- 30sec. Radio Jingle